Friday, November 04, 2005

its been about 2 weeks since i got back from my 5 week holiday to new york.i've taken my time to blog simply because my body and health have not allowed me to, on my worst days i'm in bed feeling so weak and breathing so heavy...that i sometimes believe its the end.....end of the good sleep i was having that is. i wont be writing much...not yet anyway. just thought i'd tease you guys with some of the pics i took on my trip to the states. you guys know i love sharing my pics...and i've always been blessed to be given the opportunity to take some awesome pictures and be in awe of God's creations!!be it natural or through mans talents.so friends i know you'll enjoy.

Comments:
nice picts! glad you've enjoyed ur trip in US. =) hope to see more of ur picts next time!
 
Hello YOU!! Great pictures! Love the bridge with the "unpronounceable name".. Take care dude!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?