Wednesday, January 19, 2005


The time is close to 4am in the morning. and I have just finished my water color painting. It’s not the best one I've done, but then again I have not painted in such a long time. Need some time to brush up on my skills pun intended. I love painting trees and open spaces. In my mind I’m right there front of that field. The smell of grass…the tiny lil daises that row themselves along the road, the swaying branches, the leaves on fire and mountains yonder. Enjoy the painting friends!
 Posted by Hello

Comments:
THATS SO NICEEEEEE.
im in awe. like my mouth fell open. oooh sexy =)
 
yoz kelvin... hehe... i'm sure i got ur name right this time. anyway, just to tell u again. cool pic!!! rock on artist :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?