Monday, January 17, 2005

This weekend was probably the best I’ve had in a long long time. Started off with me thinking twice about going down to Bala to hang with Euge and the guys from EIC. Good thing I decided to go down to town and meet Euge first… was suppose to meet Char earlier in the day at cine where Euge was playing his first gig of the day but Couz Mervyn dropped by and I decided to go have lunch with him since he’s going to be enlisted this coming weekend and all. Lunch was good, had lots of things to talk about. And I collected my new spectacles.

Met Eugene at the Brewerks stadium where tiger was hosting the football match between man u and Liverpool. It was pretty damn cool…couple hundred people just sitting outdoors and watching a soccer match with beer and food. Euge had the VIP pass so I had free beer to drink! Had like 3 beers in 10 mins…cause we had to rush off for EIC’s gig at Balas. Met Jack, Addy (jacks gf) and Gab, and they’re super nice people. Especially Gab who was talking cock cause he was totally smashed. Kept telling me that EIC stood for Enormous Indian Cock. We had a pretty kick ass dinner at this quaint Thai food place. Bring on the Chin Cha Lok Eugene!!!...laughs

Went to balas after that where we met Cin, Grace, Hung, Chok, Jacklyn and Wen. Started drinking more beer cause it was like freakin one for one lor. The music was awesome as always and Chok just blows me away with his piano playing every time I get to see him play. And Euge was doing a kick ass job on the sax!

Had supper at checkers at 4am.
Woke up for church at 645am.

Had lunch with my good buddies…S.P.W Charlotte, BX, Amos and Jeremy.
And was thinking twice again about meeting Euge to hit tanjong beach at sentosa.

Laughs…met him at 330pm and we were off.
The guys from EIC were playing at this beach bar called 8KM.
A very nice bar in a pretty secluded part of sentosa…for now anyways.
It had a MTV spring break kinda vibe but with lesser folk.
DJ was spinning some pretty good shit…and we had the guys playing live.
Jack, Addy, Gab, Gab’s wife Adel, Rai and Jerie were there and were as always great company to be with. Met some of the guys who run the place…Trevor with his cool tattoos and Steven with his wicked sense of old school humor.

Oh…and don’t forget the free beer.

I figure after having like XX no. of beers I was going to have some good sleep…we’ll soon see.

Day ended with me having dinner with Euge and Cin. S.P.W Charlotte was there to give us some company together with Moms Nancy.

I had a good weekend. Hope you did too. Drive safe.

Got Stench?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?