Thursday, January 13, 2005


I found this picture of my Mommy! Amara Christine David.I cleaned it up a little. And i'm putting this picture up on the blog as a Little tribute to her because its her birthday today.

I love my moms very much. Shes definitely my best friend and greatest supporter. Her simple, beautiful and almost undying faith in God has helped me in my own personal walk. I thank her for being so very strict with me but still allowing me to do what I wanted with my life ...Its something we probably would not understand as a young person but come into clarity as we grow older.

I thank her for letting me lick the excess cake batter as child sitting on the kitchen table. And teaching me how to bake my very first fruit cake.She will always be the best cook in the world to me...And nothing but hot steaming home cooked food will do for me. I know all that's good and simple I get from her. Best of all I got her smile!!

Thank you God for blessing me with her.

Thank you for being my mommy!Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?