Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Well….it was a really nice X’mas weekend for me. The week that came along with it was also rather exciting. Because of budget constraints the process of buying presents required a little more skill… which is something I’m always up for. I’m a practical person…so gifts always have to be practical….and books were right there at the top of the list. Thus I presented most of my loved ones with books unless other gifts were requested…like Jon boy wanted a gundam and he got one. I would also think that the book list I came up with would have made any avid reader really proud…laughs.

I also spent time with Jon whose parents and little sister had left for a holiday in Australia. Went shopping with BX…spent a whole day with him…had a super lunch, went to buy him his jeans and then I made him walk around with me at borders looking for books! All while Missing Charlotte of course!

God of fitness got us a chalet at pasir ris. Aaron, wenjie and me spent the day swimming, playing pool, stuffing our faces. Playing with Frisbee….and GOF taught me how to play Tai tee…very exciting. Stayed up all night….and had breakfast at like 5am in the morning. We took the early train home…cause Aaron had work…and I needed to do some shopping. We were all like super stoned on the train back home. I got back home…slept for a bit and went down to town to buy presents and was met by the crowd from hell. You know the regular inconsiderate bunch…the ones that stand and have a conversation when there’s a flow of human traffic …and the ones that don’t have long strides and walk slow…and then there are my fav’s….the ones that should not even be there but feel its alright to waste their lives away by loitering around in town….NOT!....no worries….I put all that aside and got all my tasks done.

Was invited to Lizzie’s house to have dinner with uncle Richard and aunty Aitee.
God mom was there…was really happy to see Liz, Ethel, Eve and Sarah. Imm, Kenneth and Faith were also there. The food was excellent…and as always there was wine and champagne going around! Stayed up playing the PS2, watching some tele, messing around and Ethel got this super cool toy…one of them contraptions you build and drop a marble at the top and its goes down through the rails…and loop de loops…spent most of the night doing that.. went to church the next morning…got back home to sleep. Christmas itself was kinda quiet. Got plenty of nice gifts….and had the company of the people I love the most.

Comments:
I KNOW WHAT THE FUNKY TOY IS CALLED!!!!!!
its a... HELTER SKELTER!!!!!
=))))
missed ya sexy
love charwong
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?