Sunday, December 19, 2004

Today was a good day. Played with the church band which is always a highlight for me. It kinda allows me to let rip musically what I can over the drums…which is a lot. Had the opportunity also to ply my skills at photography when I was asked to take some pictures for terk and yeok mins second child’s baptism. Always love taking pictures of babies. After service I had lunch with BX, Jon boy, Janice and Amos. We had lunch at pei hwa market cause jon boy wanted to eat some local food after being in Thailand for so long.
The guys came over to my place to hang out. Read comic books, watched southpark and drank some good old tea with choc cake….yums. heard from my sister that she’s going to the States for a bit…to LA to be exact, when she’ll be back she don’t even know! very happy for her…going to miss her tons though !!and she’s like leaving morrow!!...hmmm…don’t really know what’s going through her mind…don’t really want to ask too cause my sis can be long winded with her ans…*smiles*…but I know the Lord is leading her on in her personal journey. Just had dinner with the guys…we had Bak Kut Teh….freakin awesome dudes!

Comments:
bah kut teh rocks man! laughs. good enough for 2 bowls! havent seen such good appetite in a long time! had a great day just hanging out man.. and yeah.. very happy for your sister's calling.. rock on man!

-bx
 
WOOHOO.

hi kelvin.

MEL TEE WAS HERE. ((:

http://mel-iness.blogspot.com
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?