Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Post Christmas sickness. I did not feel too good when I woke up this morning. I think I’m having a really bad bout of tonsillitis…could not even freakin swallow man. And I think I’m having the flu as well…which is not cool! I’m telling you whenever I have the flu Its like going through Chemotherapy all over again. I feel all tired out and knowing that I’m not doing the trees any favors by using that many tissues totally crappy.

I have like a gut feeling if the earthquakes, natural disasters, fire and brimstone type things don’t get the human race…we’re all going to be put down by the APOCALYPTIC FLU BUG …(enter the dramatic dooms day type sound track!!)…laughs. Just resting at home at the advice of all my good buddies…and yes I am drinking lots of water and my Mom is using the fact that I got the flu to make me drink lots of brands essence of everything!...God bless her…but no thanks mom.

Comments:
dude! the very essence you'd need is the essence of God's creation: H two O. laughs. hope you're getting better man. can't wait to see you. glad u had a blast during christmas. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?