Friday, November 12, 2004

Was reading through some testimonials i wrote for some friends and came across one i wrote for a special friend. And if we're talking about writing testimonials then everyone should be written one just like or...why not use that thing you call a brain and outdo me...Muahahahhaaha!!..or NOT! Later dudes...i'm riding with the PINK T-SHIRT GANG TODAY!

"Every time I think of the comicality by which we got to know each other…I laugh in a vulgar, barbaric, ill bred kinda way…rather like the ribaldry I’m made out to be- a.k.a plebeian thrown cleaner, camel’s ass wiper, latrine cleaner and ****** licker!! Your three favorite words. Outwit. Outplay. Outlast….not going to be doing any of those things today. Don’t really want to piss the reality television psycho off and evoke the draconian in you!!.. if they had an asylum for fashion misfits, you would be “The Rage”. You would be, a` la mode… [Sorry not cultured and well read enough to quote the nifty sayings of a Chinese man.] You make me laugh all the time cause sometimes you’re just a reckless, wild, madcap, devil-may-care-, spasmodic, hotheaded, headstrong, breakneck, foolhardy, harebrained, crazed smile Amazon Princess with the killer hair to boot and the next min you’re all plastic smile with savoir-faire[F] etiquette….Shazzzam Baby!! Your circumvention and finesse for verbal jousting is truly wicked….you’ve made a duffer out of me on so many occasions. In the innermost recesses of your dark, decrepit and pragmatic thought core, you’re also a castle building rhapsodist and dare I say dream of being a utopian. You are a true Bibliophile- a savant who makes the words come alive and imbibing knowledge seems like second nature to you. Sometimes you say stuff to me that sounds educated , bookish and scholastic and there are times when its just total balder dashing twaddle. I prognosticate that the delirium and oddity of being with you will not ware off anytime soon. In my constant struggle to fight the debasement of society I leave you {so called educated pricks} with a little social msg….SEE ALL THE PRETTY WORDS YOU CAN USE, IF ONLY YOU GAVE A SHIT, SAT DOWN AND READ THE THESAURUS ONCE IN A FREAKIN BLUE MOON. I feel less constipated now. you Baby are a Bon vivant!! Could not imagine my life without you in it."

Comments:
wow. thats a cool testimonial. who had the priviledge of getting it? sounds like a very special person.
I just wanted to say I enjoy reading your entries very much and you should post more often
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?