Friday, November 05, 2004

I apologise for not blogging on a more frequent basis. After this round of chemotherapy I was feeling pretty good but the body would let me down when I needed it the most. I guess these days I treasure even that whole deep breath I'm able to take because I get winded so easily. Thanks to all of you that read my Blog...It means a lot to me. Especially to Jon boy who eggs me on to update the blog and has been hanging out with me a lot. He inspired my need to write about Bak Kut Teh....Laughs. I"m going to miss you when you head off to Thailand. I'm a little sad that so many friends are leaving before my birthday. 20 more days to go man!!!!But I'll make an occasion out of it knowing me. bloggin has been fun thus far...lookin forward to more.
later dudes.

Comments:
take care you. :)
-lesley..from friendster.
 
hey bro! just reminding you to blog! i'll see you really soon man!(i mean minus the books and all) like in 2 weeks time! and just enough for your big day! take care! God bless!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?