Friday, October 29, 2004

These days all I see when I look out my window is the haze. Clouds of haze rolling on like huge waves though the dense forestry that still survives around this part of the country. And I see a whole lot yes..Living on the 23rd floor of a point block in jurong west. My eyes are always on the lookout for that one really nice sunset.
but the haze it goes well with the cold, down and dreary vibe.

I ended my chemotherapy for this week yesterday. Feeling the usual same old same old. Tiredness..Having that cruddy feeling of noxiousness...And a major loss in appetite. No worries..Another couple of days and I should be up and about doing my thang. Looking forward to the end of everyone's exams...So I can start hanging out with the people I love so much!! And I need to tell Gan that I want to play for the church band next week during main service. Something for me to look forward too.

had the chance to talk to this kid who just got admitted at the cancer ward. He has stage one leukemia. And from what I noticed while talking to him, he seems a lil afraid about what he might have to go through with treatment and all,...He has the support of his family and friends and that counts for a lot. I'm glad I talked to him...Another friend..Another soul to save. Well that's about it for now...Remember fellow travelers, we're all tools...We just need to get out of that locked tool box and make ourselves useful. Guess what!,..The skies clearing up and I might just get that sunset I want! Later dudes.

Comments:
Thanks for writing. I've enjoyed reading your entries and they set me thinking. Keep writing yah? I'm gonna sleep now. Have a great day ahead, Kelvin!
 
jonathan here, just testing
 
rock on bro!
haha.. just leaving my mark here.
bx
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?