Friday, August 22, 2003

having a really bad flu....should not have taken that bath yah!!!...spent most of my day at home resting.i did get up to pray for Jon because he said he was sitting for a real important paper....i hope you spent more time studying for that paper then i did praying for you man!...after all my restlessness had reached its apex i decided to get out of the house and went to watch a movie on my own. the League of Extrodinary Gentlemen...was a really good action flick.i knew that even before JON or anybody else could have told me that.....i say its a good action flick only because there was some kick ass action in it....sadly i was dissapointed by the story line. it was not even close to the graphic novel i had read....{ thanks for warning me about surely being dissapointed after reading the book then watching the movie Eugene!!} they did the exact same thing to the movie FRom Hell. both movies where the graphic novels were written by one of my fav writers alan moore,.....ahhhhhh screw that....have to get up early to go to the hospital again to see if the wound on my chest is gettin any better. by next week i hope to get my mind set on doing certain things....really need the focus. been too lazy and its not good...or maybe its just the cancer kickin in.....laughs!..hmmmm....finally had the chance to tell my neighbour my condition. we've been neighbours for a realy long time, thought today was a good time as any to tell him. just writing todays entry to keep you my ever faithful passenger updated on my life. hope i get inspired to write something better tomorrow. ride safe.be safe.ja bless.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?